Key duties include:
• Provide a full and comprehensive advice on all Employee Related issues, specialising in Disciplinary and Grievances
• Provide guidance on all other aspects of employment law including maternity, paternity and other family friendly legislation, Working time regulations and Equality Act implications ( Discrimination)
• Case Manage Employment Tribunals collating evidence and witness statements liaising with the business on resolution, ACAS on conciliation and lawyers on preparation and case defence
• Assist in designing and implementing new succession planning tools and plans.
• Manage and maintain the succession plans and processes throughout the business.
• Project manage and oversee all TUPE activity when multiple business transfers take place.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a Full Driving Licence
• Have the relevant technical knowledge to fulfil the role
• Be able to respond quickly under pressure to resolve issues
• Have experience of successfully managing a team