This job is no longer available
International IT services provider, FDM Group, is working with a leading UK financial services organisation to identify high-calibre graduates to undertake specialist IT training and start their career as a Project Support Officer. We are looking for enthusiastic, driven graduates with the desire to develop a career in Project Management.
Successful applicants will be accepted onto FDM’s award-winning Graduate Programme and receive professional vocational training to become specialised Project Support Officers.
Upon completion of training, you will be placed on the client’s site in Swindon, representing FDM as a professional IT Consultant.
- Minimum of 2:1 degree in any subject
- Extra-curricular achievements whilst at university
- Passionate about pursuing a career in IT/Project Management
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to thrive in fast-paced environments
- Able to commit to a minimum 2 years of employment placement with FDM Group
Fast-track career progression is a key focus of FDM and this role will put dedicated candidates on an exciting career path within a Project Management Office.
If you meet the above criteria, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate review.
We are looking to hold assessment days next week, so apply now to launch your career today!