The Nielsen Company works with the biggest names in FMCG, Retail, Finance, Media, Online and Telecoms, and was the official market research services provider to the London 2012 Olympic Games and Paralympic Games. Nielsen are currently the business intelligence behind major firms such as, Mars, Coca-Cola, Unilever, Sainsbury’s, L’Oréal, Bacardi and many more.
Clients work with us for many reasons: to measure their market performance; to understand consumer behaviour; to diagnose and solve marketing and sales issues; and to identify and capture growth opportunities.
At Nielsen, we pride ourselves on providing the clearest, most complete view of consumers and markets worldwide. We understand what consumers watch and buy, and the vital relationship between the two. Simply put, we provide the right intelligence, founded on the right consumer information, to help our clients make the right decisions.
Nielsen is known for the positive and fast paced atmosphere that people thrive in and we are continually growing, thanks to the hard work that all of our Nielsen associates put into their jobs.
What the Graduate Client Manager Scheme can give you…
- Immediate exposure to client facing activities from the outset, allowing you to work directly with global clients and become fully integrated within your client service team, very quickly.
- A graduate training programme that is one of the best schemes in the world, providing the graduates with intense practical training and preparing them to be moved to more senior roles in a short time span.
- The experience of working within offices that are full of the most experienced, motivated and passionate people in the industry.
- The chance to expand your knowledge and hone your skills within a global company that can offer you endless opportunities to fulfil your career aspirations.
What we want:
- We are keen to recruit individuals of graduate calibre who are looking to build a rewarding and exciting career in the market research industry. Our graduate scheme will provide you with industry-leading training and see you build close and fruitful relationships with key client brands from the start.
- Do you have a strong communication and analytical skills and an interest in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods sector? Are you highly driven, curious and client focused, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills?
If you have analysed data, dates and theories and have an interest in how people think and decide what to buy, then Nielsen will offer you a fascinating glimpse into people’s shopper habits. You just need to apply!
To be successful in this position you will:
- Have, or be on course, for a strong degree result or relevant work experience
- Have an interest in the FMCG sector and the trends within it
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and have a client-focused approach to work
- Demonstrate strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Have the ability to work in a high performance team
- Have strong attention to detail
- Be result-orientated and able to work to tight deadlines
- Have a strong commercial awareness and interest in current affairs