A Top Tier accountancy practice are looking for an experienced risk professional to join their Corporate Risk Services team, focussing on the Financial Services Sector.
My client is looking for a credit risk professional to both participate in credit risk engagements whilst supporting the financial aspect. You will assist Partner's and Director's in solution and proposal development. You will be preparing reports and schedules for clients.
- Understanding of the retail, commercial, and/or corporate portfolio, business and products.
- Good understanding of the Basel II and III (CRD IV requirements) credit risk regulatory framework.
- A sound understanding of the target market and demonstrate an awareness of the drivers of business decision-making within the banking and financial service industry.
- End-to-end credit policy, processes, controls and MI specifically in retail, commercial and/or corporate lending (e.g., governance and organisation, relationship management, credit assessment, sanctioning, decisioning, loan administration, portfolio management, impairment and provision, collection and recovery) Focus areas: governance, policy, framework and process.
- Capital management (regulatory capital, ICAAP and economic capital) Focus areas: economic capital & ICAAP.
- Impairment modelling, management and forecasting - Focus areas: the existing and new accounting standards, asset quality (provisioning adequacy) assessment.
- Credit risk models (PD, LGD, EAD, scorecards) Focus areas: from user perspective, understand the techniques, methodology and framework, particularly the use of models
- RWA calculation under Basel 2 & 3
- Stress testing and scenario analysis - Focus areas: understand the techniques, methodology and framework with prime focus on business, risk and management perspective.
- Credit risk data and systems.
If you have an excellent understanding of Credit Risk and would like to take advantage of this excellent opportunity, call Ben Beswick on 0207 269 6313 or email Ben.Beswick@Pro-Finance.co.uk.
The Pro-Recruitment Groups consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance: