This is an all encompassing Marketing Manager position managing trade fairs, social media and liaising with press, PR agencies for above and below the line advertising.
This would equally suit someone with classic marketing background in one of the above sectors or from a high level PA background.
The ideal skills and experience required for this position as Marketing Manager include:
• Experience working in Marketing or as PA in High end property sales/letting, or a high end Luxury sector.
• Experience and understanding of Ultra High Net Worth Individuals and their activities/movements
• Well presented , outgoing and articulate
• Ability to control all marketing activities including Trade Fairs, SEO, Social Media campaigns, mailings, CRM, launches etc
• Experience of managing the press and PR / Advertising agencies would be a distinct advantage
• Passion for the country and letting country properties, and Suffolk would be advantageous
• Knowledge of the country life and scene would be very useful.
• Ideally with a good university degree.
• Full UK driving licence
Location: Suffolk ideally or Cambridgeshire
It is Charter Selection’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within ten working days. However because of the high volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to all candidates individually. If we have not contacted you within ten working days your application for Marketing Manager has been unsuccessful. Please feel free to contact us again in the future for other positions. Thank you.