This job is no longer available
A unique opportunity as arisen for a Senior Manager to work with a Top Tier firm offering regulatory advice to leading investment banks. You'll play a key part in helping them to develop an integrated, holistic approach to regulatory issues.
* Investment Banking or sell-side regulatory experience at the FCA/PRA, a FTSE 100 Financial Services organisation or another Advisory firm
* Regulatory experience should cover Conduct of Business, SYSC, or Governance
* Strong academic background including a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or a related field
* Flexibility - can work away at short notice and can adjust to timeframes/activities changing
* Can translate regulatory requirements into practical solutions
* Able to identify further business opportunities
* Previous exposure to FCA/PRA/FSA
* Knowledge of accounting, regulatory reporting and/or regulatory reporting software packages, as well as bank compliance practices
* Experience with the design, development and implementation of internal controls for financial services business processes a plus
* Strong written and verbal communication skills for report writing and client presentations
* Analytical skills; specifically, the ability to assess and decompose financial services industry processes utilising a risk and control focus
* Effective leadership, project management and teamwork skills
If you are interested in discussing the opportunity in greater detail, please contact Ben Beswick on 0207 269 6313 or email Ben.Beswick@pro-finance.co.uk.
The Pro-Recruitment Groups consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance: