Have you recently returned from your travels and want a career?
Flight Centre Group is one of the largest travel companies in the world. We employ over 15,000 people across 11 countries (and we're rapidly growing). In the UK, we're seeking experienced travellers who are ready to begin a career in the travel industry. We currently have opportunities with our Richmond team.
If successful, you will receive comprehensive training in everything from round-the-world airfares to off-the-beaten-track destinations so you can become a true travel specialist.
After three weeks of training, you'll begin your career as a travel consultant where you will spend your working day inspiring fellow travellers to explore the globe - using your travel expertise to create perfect getaways and your specialist knowledge in airfares to ensure they get the best possible deal on airfares, accommodation and more.
This is essentially a sales role that does require a high level of business acumen. We're looking for people who want to carve their career path in travel and potentially take on a leadership role. Your sales skills will be rewarded with uncapped commission (our top travel consultants earned over £100,000 last year) and a multitude of benefits including:
- Uncapped commission structure and business ownership scheme
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with worldwide opportunities
- Fast-track leadership programme to develop our future leaders
- Comprehensive induction, sales, product and leadership training
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house financial advisors
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, tax-free bikes and more…
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years