This is a highly successful internet company working with major Corporates throughout the UK.
The role will require someone strong and confident who has experience in consultative selling at a Senior Manager/ Director level and manage build accounts.
There is excellent opportunity for rapid personal growth at this company.
Skills and experience required for this position as Account Manager are as follows:
• Minimum of three years experience in Account Management, Sales or Buying essential.
• Experience within Events, Travel, Leisure, Gifts or working for Venue attractions would be a distinct advantage
• Ability to sell and close deals.
• Good sales and negotiation skills as Account Manager
• Excellent communicator - written, oral and face to face
• Good researching skills to find new clients
• Ability to analyse data
• Very good level of numeracy and working knowledge of Excel.
• Full UK driving licence.
• Location: Within One hour’s commute of Maidenhead,Berks
It is Charter Selection’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within ten working days. However because of the high volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to all candidates individually. If we have not contacted you within ten working days your application has been unsuccessful. Please feel free to contact us again in the future for other positions. Thank you.