FDM Group is an international IT services provider, offering excellent career opportunities.
Are you enthusiastic, energetic, career focused and highly motivated? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? Want a career where you are rewarded for your success and encouraged to meet your potential?
Following the organisation’s outstanding growth, FDM’s services within France have expanded and we now require a number of talented individuals to represent us at one of our investment banking clients in Paris.
We are currently seeking a number of high-calibre candidates with an aspiration to work as an IT professional within the finance sector, to join our award-winning Graduate Programme. This is a French speaking role and strong interpersonal skills are required, as you will be dealing with different stakeholders across multiple geographies.
If successful, you will receive professional vocational training in a number of technical and business disciplines at either our London or Manchester Academy. On completion of training you will become an FDM IT Consultant, representing FDM on client sites in Paris.
- Minimum 2:1 degree in a STEM subject
- Proficient in French as well as English
- Determination to build a successful career in IT/finance
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An analytical approach and problem solving abilities
- Proven ability to work under pressure and in fast-paced environments
We will be holding an assessment day for this role on Friday 7th March, so apply online now at www.fdmgroup.com/uk-apply to launch your career in IT!
Find out more about FDM’s Graduate Programme at www.fdmgroup.com/uk-careers