This job is no longer available
Agile Scrum Master
Certified Scrum Master, TFS, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft EPM, MS Project
Energy and Financial Trading - London City
Contract - £500 - £600 per day - 6 Month Contract Rolling.
Harrington Starr is working with a Global Energy Trading Organisation who is looking to hire a Senior Agile Scrum Master to join their Front Office business based in London City. This is an outstanding opportunity to gain a longer term contract where as an Agile Scrum Master you will be responsible for working on a number of different application work streams.
As the Senior Agile Scrum Master you will be accountable for a number of projects and work streams. The role will hold responsibility of the delivery end to end including backlog management, planning & retrospective and managing development sprints across a range of development teams.
The Agile Scrum Master will have a self-starter attitude to work and have ability to meet tight deadlines. Working with multi teams within this business means the Agile Scrum Master will have strong written and communication skills and have the ability to work across of all levels of the business.
- Experience in working as an Agile Scrum Master within a Financial Trading Organisation
- Executed a number of projects and duties as an Agile Scrum Master
- Understand the full development software lifecycle
- Ability to organise and execute on time sprints within a project
- Strong experience in Agile Methodologies.
- Certified Scrum Master (CMS)
- TFS, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft EPM, MS Project
This is a long term project that will be offered out in a 6 month contract. The client is a leader within its field and due to recent trading volumes the need to hire a Senior Agile Scrum Master is priority. If you have extensive experience as a Scrum Master and certified with a CSM then I would like to hear from you. Please call Hari Sopal.