This job is no longer available
This is your opportunity to join Flight Centre's premium travel brand and specialise in first and business airfares and luxury 5* accommodation.
Your future customers will be seeking premium cabins and luxury hotels, with all the trimmings. As a Travel Consultant, you will be given time to design their ideal trip and deliver an excellent level of service, so you can successfully build a portfolio of clients.
Flight Centre First and Business is growing extremely quickly, which means you will also have plenty of opportunities to progress into a leadership position - or simply enjoy developing a rapidly growing client base.
Our top First and Business Travel Consultants earn over £150,000 having successfully built a client base of regular customers. However, we would expect you to earn £27,000 - £32,000 in your first 12 months and then increase your earnings from there. In addition to this, you'll receive a number of benefits including:
As part of the global Flight Centre Group, we also offer our Travel Consultants award-winning benefits including:
- Uncapped commission structure and business ownership scheme
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with worldwide opportunities
- Fast-track leadership programme to develop our future leaders
- Comprehensive induction, sales, product and leadership training
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house financial advisors
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, tax-free bikes and more…
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years
These benefits not only make us stand out from other travel companies, but have also placed us in 'The Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For' for nine years. We have also featured in the 'Best Workplaces in the UK and Europe 2013' list.
What Are We Looking For?
Flight Centre is renowned for a fantastic team culture and an extraordinary level of customer care. As such, we're looking for enthusiastic individuals with the ability to build lasting relationships with their clients. Specifically, you will need:
- A minimum of one year's experience in travel sales
- An insatiable appetite for sales; after all, the more you sell, the more you earn
- Outstanding people skills and an impressive client focus
Finally, ambition and a tenacious streak is also an essential ingredient; Flight Centre First & Business has a realm of career and leadership opportunities, not only in the UK but also overseas and as the company continues to grow, we want your career to grow with us.