Gap Year Travel Consultant
Become a travel consultant specialising in gap years and gain the unique opportunity to work across both the leisure and corporate travel sector, inspiring gappers and career-breakers to leave the nine-to-five, and do something incredible: travel.
This is an exciting opportunity to join Flight Centre Travel Group's newest division, GYT, and use your travel expertise across both the corporate and retail sector. GYT deals with the world's leading gap year companies, volunteer and not-for-profit organisations. Within this varied role, you will:
- Manage a portfolio of existing customers and accounts
- Work with GYT Business Development Managers to maximise opportunities
- Offer an exceptional level of service to both corporate and retail clients
This is your chance to join a brand new division within a global travel company offering you an exceptional opportunity to make your mark in a growing team with ambitious plans for the future.
What You'll Gain
Joining an exciting company with ambitious plans for the future, you'll be an integral part of GYT. What's more, you'll be based in our brand new adventure sales hub, Base Camp, in Central London, surrounded by like-minded travellers who are passionate about our business.
In addition, you'll receive the following award-winning benefits including:
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with worldwide opportunities
- Fast-track leadership programme to develop our future leaders
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house financial advisors
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, tax-free bikes and more…
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years
The successful candidate will receive a base salary of £18,000 with a first year OTE of £34,000.