This job is no longer available
URGENTLY recruiting for Room Leaders for my client in Middlesex in the London Borough of Hillingdon.
Interviews are being held ASAP and applicants will need to provide recent referee details and have a current DBS. The position is 40 hours per week and applicants must be at least level 3 qualified.
- To be responsible for the day-to-day management of their own room, encouraging good practice by the staff team with regard to individual and group work with the children.
- To be responsible for the regular supervision of staff within their own room including identifying any career development or training needs.
- To communicate clearly with parents/guardians, encouraging them to participate in their child's progress and development.
- In consultation with the manager, to develop, carry out and evaluate an annual programme of activities, suitable for the age range of the children, following the guidelines for the implementation of 'Early Learning Goals'.
- Be responsible for creating a stimulating and attractive classroom environment
- To observe each child's progress and report on achievements, looking for progression and continuity.
- In the absence of the manager/deputy manager, to assist with the overall management of the nursery; including liaising with all external agencies
- Together with the manager, ensure that all required standards, ratios and conditions of registration are maintained at all times within the room.
- To help with the organisation of and attend parents meetings and open days as required.
This provision is good. Children of all ages have good opportunities to learn outdoors in with a range of exciting activities to promote all areas of learning outside and the environment is well organised and provides plenty of space. The nursery is open each weekday from 7.30am to 6.30pm for 51 weeks of the year. Children have access to a large secure enclosed outdoor play area. There are currently 80 children in the early years age range on roll.
Please apply and enclose a copy of your most up to date CV if you are interested. If you have any question or queries please contact the office ad speak to Rajia on 0207 400 6035.