This job is no longer available
Duties will include:
• Performing analysis of financial studies and prepare summary reports for management, maintenance and planning of budget systems.
• Performing monthly closing procedures.
• Analysing the financial implications of proposed investments or other transactions so that management can evaluate alternatives against the organization’s business objectives.
• Analysing revenue, expenses, costs, prices, investments, cash flow, profits, market trends, inflation, interest rates and exchange rates.
• Reporting to the Business Controller.
• Assisting with planning, budgeting and forecasting.
• Supporting the development of Management Information Systems, both electronic and manual.
As the ideal candidate, you will have a Bachelors degree in accounting, finance, economics or in a relevant field and at least three years of professional experience. Excellent long term opportunities exist for the successful candidate both nationally and internationally within the Group.