This job is no longer available
This position is an initial 3-month placement with a view to a full-time graduate job. Salary: £1,000 per month.
How you can expect to spend your day:
This internship is designed to give a great learning experience from within the advertising sector working on live campaigns with real clients from SMEs to multinational brands. This will be a great start for a recent graduate looking to break into the advertising industry working for a well renowned advertising network.
The internship is to support the new business development and account management team who liaise with clients directly understanding their advertising campaign requirements, develop a strategy based on these targets, execute the campaign, monitoring and optimising its performance whilst 'live'.
Full training will be provided throughout the internship and the intern should expect to learn about the following areas:
* Creating sales proposals and sales collateral in PowerPoint.
* Developing relationships with junior agency team members.
* Speaking to media buyers.
* Helping to get advertising campaigns live across multiple platforms
* Creating responses to briefs.
* Chasing leads and meetings.
* Working with the sales, admin and finance team to ensure they have the correct information on a particular ad campaign.
* Analysis and insight mid campaign and post campaign.
* Liaising with ad ops on performance, optimization and pushing campaigns live.
* Coordinating creative builds with designers internally.
* Sending out ad specs and any other useful information.
The ideal intern's personality and qualifications:
* The ideal intern will be a recent university graduate looking to start a career in advertising. A passion for this sector and the rising industry of digital media are both very relevant to this role.
* There are no particular degree types sought for this role though strong and confident communicators are key and an analytical mind-set will be advantageous, any degree types which display this will be of interest.
* The main requirement is a passion and willingness to learn about new concepts and ways of doing things in a rapidly expanding company with international campaigns whilst working in an ever evolving industry.
Looking to kick-start your graduate career but struggling to get your foot on the ladder? Inspiring Interns is here to help! We match ambitious graduates with growing companies across the UK from our offices in London and Manchester. Our internships are designed to give you genuine, meaningful experience and 66% lead to permanent graduate jobs. Please see our website for more vacancies and info.