This job is no longer available
SEN Teacher required to teach learners in key stage 3 and 4 with various needs including , MLD, SLD, PMLD Autism and Asbergers.
Ideal candidates will have previous SEN experience in one or more of these areas and hold QTS. This will be covering planned absence, sickness and PPA so could vary from full time to part time from week to week.
This is an excellent school that has excellent facilities and many of our teachers request to return there on a regular basis.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Relevant recent teaching experience
- Own transport would definiteley be an advantage (due to the rural location) but is not essential
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Benefits of working for Randstad Education:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to a range of local teaching vacancies
- Your own specialist consultant with a 24 hour on call service
- Access to guaranteed pay scheme
- CPD (Team Teach training etc.)
Please contact Chris Caulfeild-Brown on 01489 560244 or email your CV to chris.caulfeild-