This job is no longer available
Data Analyst/System Analyst - Energy Trading - UK - Market Rate
Keywords: Energy Trading, Oil, Gas, Commodities, ERP, SAP,Data Analyst, Data Analyst, Energy Trading, MDM, Data Architecture, Datawarehouse Design, SQL, Excel, BI, ETL, Data modelling, Databases, Kimball
Harrington Starr are currently working with a leading energy trading client who have a name synonymous with the market in which they operate to hire a SAP Data Analyst\System Analyst who will be responsible for the analysis of systems across the business, interpret the results and offer insightful analysis.
In this role you will be working closely with the enterprise data to advocate a robust Data Architecture and Standards across our systems Data. Act as a bridge between the Business and Technology teams for their data and information needs
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- At least 3-5 years of data and systems analysis experience
- BI/ ETL or Programming experience is essential.
- Proficient in one or more of these areas - data modelling, ETL or database management
- Prior experience with the implementation of an MDM/ Data Governance/Data Quality initiative
- Experience with SAP is desirable
- Prior experience of working in energy trading or financial trading firms is desirable
- Prior experience with the implementation of an MDM/ Data Governance/Data Quality initiative is desirable
- Full data life cycle knowledge
- Support development of data govenance framework
- SQL and Excel skills
If the above profile sounds like you then please get in touch to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
Send your CV.