This job is no longer available
Test Analyst (SQL, LINUX, QTP, ORACLE, MANUAL, AUTOMATION)
City of London
Competitive Salary and Package
Harrington Starr is working in partnership with an award winning provider of trade solutions which are used by both buy side and sell side around the world.
They are urgently seeking a Test Analyst (SQL, LINUX, QTP, ORACLE, MANUAL, AUTOMATION) in order to join their Buy Side Business Unit and work on the quality of their complex software manually until their complete migration.
You will be required to carry out regression tests, assist your team members with running tests and look for bugs and issues. You will need to show an understanding of full test lifecycle as well as a basic understanding of full development lifecycle.
For this role as a Test Analyst (SQL, LINUX, QTP, ORACLE, MANUAL, AUTOMATION), you will be required to have the following skillset:
- The ability to demonstrate your experience of software testing and a good understanding of the complete development life cycle (Essential)
- UAT, Regression (Essential)
- SQL,UNIX or Oracle experience (Essential)
- Thorough understanding of Testing principles, practices and processes
- Ability to analyse situations and solve problems
- Great communication skills
- Excellent team player who learns from others and is happy to help when required
- Highly organised with attention to detail
- The ability to cope under pressure
This is a great opportunity for you to work for a financial firm which focuses on innovation as well as the professional and personal development of its staff. You will be encouraged to implement ideas and grow organically and will be trained to move fully into Automation.
Please forward your CV to discuss