Travel Consultant - Aberdeen
To celebrate the opening of their brand new travel hyperstore in Aberdeen, Flight Centre is hosting a careers evening on Thursday 20th February.
We're looking for ten travel consultants to take their place in our new store, which will be based on the design of our Flight Centre store in New York's Madison Square, complete with streaming digital content and a new cutting edge design.
This careers evening is your opportunity to gain a unique insight into a travel consultant's career with one of the world's biggest travel companies. Successful candidates will also be invited to attend an interview on the following day to secure your position During the evening you'll discover:
- What it takes to be a travel consultant
- The opportunities for progression and leadership and world-class training
- The earning potential and how our top performers earn over £100,000 per annum
- Why Flight Centre has been featured in the Sunday Times '100 Best Companies to Work For' for ten years
Flight Centre Limited employs more than 15,000 people and has over 2,500 businesses across 11 countries including Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada, South Africa, Hong Kong, India, China, Singapore & UAE. Our worldwide growth gives our team extraordinary careers and we are always looking for new people to become part of our success story. Are you who we're looking for in Aberdeen?
Why Join Flight Centre?
- Join a company that has featured in the Sunday Times '100 Best Companies To Work For' for ten years
- Featured in the 'Best Workplaces' in the UK and Europe 2013
- Uncapped commission structure and business ownership scheme
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with worldwide opportunities
- Fast-track leadership programme to develop our future leaders
- Comprehensive induction, sales, product and leadership training
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house financial advisors
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, tax-free bikes and more…
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years
What we're looking for
A travel consultant role is a target-driven position that requires strong sales skills and the ability to build lasting relationships with your customers. In addition, we're looking for people who are experienced travellers with a passion for exploring the globe. After all, our customers will come to you for inspiration. Meanwhile, we'll ensure you become a true travel specialist by offering you ongoing training in everything from complex airfares to the world's most stunning hotels, consequently a love of travel is essential.
If you're interested in becoming a travel consultant with Flight Centre, click on the apply button.