This job is no longer available
Underpinned by the most advanced technology in the space, their platform was built for mobile, with operators and media agencies both in mind. Catering for all mobile ad formats across all aspects of mobility including mobile web, SMS, in application, and video, advertisers and media owners have a plug and play solution to meet their business objectives on a global scale.
They work with dozens of the world's leading brands including Microsoft, eBay, Opera, Expedia, Ford, and Vodafone as well as premium publishers and developers to effectively manage their mobile advertising business.
The Creative team
The company’s advertising services department currently works with some of the biggest names in mobile industry to deliver mobile experiences that drive mobile engagement and value, spanning the globe, with international capabilities and local market understanding.
Their Creative team is part of the Advertising Services team and focuses on delivering the creative assets for the Brand and Direct Response team. From direct response static banners to the most innovative and market leading Rich Media and iAd campaign creative, their creative teams consistently deliver rich immersive and rewarding creative concepts that deliver substantial and qualified user experiences that innovate and resonate with their clients customer base.
Creative and innovation
The development of successful creative goes hand in hand with the provision of innovation. Within their Creative team they include strategy and innovation as part of their response to client’s creative briefs to provide thought leadership and excellence to constantly challenge current market thinking by deploying solutions that leverage the latest mobile technologies to deliver rich experiences for the client and their customers.
- A leading role in the creative process working with multiple teams to generate advertising concepts in response to briefs, research and needs of users.
- Collaborate with project managers, designers and clients to help create interactive advertising experiences for multiple territories.
- Pitch support from initial concepting to mock ups, basic layouts, sketches, user flows and wireframes.
- Employ user centric methodologies to design mobile websites, mobile UIs and online advertising creative for some of the best known brands in the world.
- Build rich media advertising using third party mobile platforms such as Celtra/Medialets/DoubleClick.
- Delivering seemless technical creative knowledge to clients and designers.
- Pushing the limits of platform and mobile technology by collaborating with specialists.
- Work hard, have fun and learn more about the new medium of mobile web than anywhere else.
- Highly motivated, self-starter with experience working in a face paced team environment.
- 2-5 years+ experience designing web and mobile UIs.
- Creative problem-solving skills and techniques - ability to work independently or within a group, coupled with a fine attention to detail.
- Understanding of the mobile advertising eco-system and advertising specifications provided by our clients, media agencies or ad serving technology companies.
- Proficiency in design and prototyping in core web graphics tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks and InDesign.
- Strong visual design skills - layout, typography and colour.
- Creative or advertising agency experience desired.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with HTML5 ad creation.
- Knowledge of project management processes. Must be organised, and able to switch rapidly between different projects on a day-to-day basis.