This job is no longer available
A well-known and renowned international healthcare group is looking to recruit a Financial Reporting Accountant to work within the team that manages the Statutory Reporting Process, providing technical advice and expertise to their finance colleagues across the group.
Reporting to the Global Reporting Manager your daily duties will include:
* Preparation of the Group's consolidated statutory accounts for Full Year and Half Year
* Coordination and production of the Group's Annual Report
* To gather, manage and monitor the integrity of the management and financial data used for all reporting to the Group Board including management accounts, forecasts and the three year plan;
* Ensure Financial Accounting throughout the Group, complies with the latest accounting guidance and promote best practice
* Report writing to the Group's Board and Sub-Committee's bringing to their attention key accounting issues, areas of judgement and technical developments
* Reviewing the integrity of data forming the monthly management accounts, annual budget and forecasts
* Liaise with the Group auditors to ensure they receive appropriate information to perform their audit
It is essential that the successful candidate is an ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified accountant, with experience gained within a top 10 accountancy firm or in a similar group accounting role from a complex multi sited business. You must have good knowledge of financial controls and the importance of data integrity.
It is essential that you have strong excel and data manipulation skills and have the ability to review and analyse significant amounts of complex data. You must have first class commercial and presentation skills, communication and influencing skills are an absolute must.
The Pro-Recruitment Groups consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance: