This job is no longer available
Randstad Education is the leading and most successful recruitment specialist in the UK. Over 135,000 children are taught by Randstad Education staff every day! Our passion is to raise the standard of education by contributing to the safe learning environment through the recruitment of qualified professionals and we are looking for you!
Due to a very successful period of business we are urgently looking for KS1 and KS2 primary teachers to cover a variety of short term temporary and long term assignments in Warrington, Cheshire East and Crewe. In order to be considered for this exciting opportunity you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Demonstrate Qualified/ Newly Qualified teacher status.
- Experience in a school/classroom environment.
- Have a current ENHANCED DBS or be prepared to undertake a DBS Check.
- Take ownership for your continual professional development in partnership with Randstad Education's extensive CPD portfolio?
- Delivering, inspiring, engaging and creative lessons
So far so good...?
In return we will offer you:
- Excellent rates of pay with no hidden deductions
- dedicated consultant with a 24hr on call facility.
- generous refer a friend scheme
- Periodical pay reviews
- Access to Randstad Education's Online CPD portfolio.
So what are you waiting for? come and join us now!! or call Craig 01925575975