This job is no longer available
This leading London-based private equity organisation is currently recruiting for a part-ATT qualified tax senior to join their growing business and develop their skills. In this twelve month contract, you will be:
* record keeping and reporting on all UK employee tax matters (which includes forms P11D and PAYE settlement agreements);
* reporting Real Time PAYE for employee benefits;
* reporting partnership tax reporting for partners of the firm;
* preparing FURBS accounts and completion of FURBS tax returns; and
* completing various ad hoc accounting tasks as they affect the firm and its partners and employees.
If this role is of interest to you, please either call Rory on 020 7269 6317 or send your CV into Rory.ODonnell@pro-tax.co.uk. Please apply early to avoid disappointment.
The Pro-Recruitment Groups consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance: