This job is no longer available
Humanities Teacher required to cover full time after Easter
Qualified Humanities teacher required from April 2014 for a long term temporary job in Sheffield with an initial end date of July 2014.
This school has asked Randstad Education to support their recruitment of a candidate for this role. We are the UK?s market leading education recruiter with almost 20 years of experience in matching teachers and support staff to schools.
About the job:
- Humanities teacher required to teach to key stage 3 and 4
- Commencing April with an initial end date of July 2014 which may be extended
About the School:
- Larger than average secondary school
- Proportion of students eligible for free school meals is below average
- Large majority of students are of white British heritage
About the Children:
- You will be responsible for teaching students of mixed ability to KS3 and 4
- The behavior at this school can be challenging at times however their is a strong support system in place
If you hold UK NQT or QTS status and would like to apply for this position please send your CV or complete our online pre registration form.
If we feel your CV matches the requirements of this position or other positions we are currently working on, we will;
- Call you at a convenient time to discuss your CV and experience
- Invite you to attend a registration with Randstad Education at our Sheffield city centre office
- If shortlisted, invite you to attend an interview day at the school which may include a planned lesson or observed general supply teaching.
In order to apply for this position you must providing a clear DBS check or make an application for a new check. We also require 2 strong references, one of which must be from your most recent employer or education establishment.
If you are successful Randstad Education Sheffield will support you throughout your role, this will include;
- Weekly payments without the need for timesheets
- Competitive daily payment rates
- Pension contributions
- Regular recorded feedback which can be used to build on your CV for your next position
- Access to our local, national and international job vacancies