This job is no longer available
This is a graduate job based in Dorking, Surrey. Salary: £18-23,000.
Key responsibilities of the role:
You will be working alongside the marketing and content executives to design marketing campaign collateral such as banners, email content and store point of sale, all of which need to maintain the look and feel of their brand.
Day-to-day activities will include:
* Consistently maintain the company brand across web and stores.
* Design and create all online marketing campaign collateral - including Banners, Email templates and competition and promotional graphics.
* Design daily sales events.
* Design email templates / images and newsletter content.
* Photograph and enhance product images.
* In store POS (point of sale) and POP (point of purchase).
* Design and work to create new product packaging.
* Contribute to web content.
Key candidate requirements:
* Solid grasp of design concepts, ideally with a degree/education in design.
* Extensive knowledge and experience of all Adobe software, in particular Photoshop and InDesign.
* Experience with brand management across creative content.
* Experience of packaging design.
* Excellent organisational skills and written English.
* Organised with the ability to prioritise your workload effectively.
* Excellent attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines.
* Possession of a portfolio demonstrating previous work and skills.
* Ability to work on own initiative, but be a team player in a fast-growing and exciting young company.
Looking to kick-start your graduate career but struggling to get your foot on the ladder? Inspiring Interns is here to help! We match ambitious graduates with growing companies across the UK from our offices in London and Manchester. Our internships are designed to give you genuine, meaningful experience and 66% lead to permanent graduate jobs. Please see our website for more vacancies and info.