This is an excellent opportunity to join our growing team of Business Travel Consultants in Hull.
Working within a fantastic team environment and working sociable hours (Mon - Fri), you'll manage a portfolio of corporate clients with an annual travel spend of £50,000 - £2M.
To succeed in this role, you'll need one year's experience within the travel industry, a target-driven attitude, and an impressive client focus. Additionally, as you'll be joining a global and rapidly growing travel company, the desire to progress your career is essential.
Our Business Travel Consultants receive a wave of benefits, which have placed us in the Sunday Times '100 Best Companies To Work For' for ten years. These benefits include:
- Uncapped commission structure and business ownership scheme
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with worldwide opportunities
- Fast-track leadership programme to develop our future leaders
- Comprehensive induction, sales, product and leadership training
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house financial advisors
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, tax-free bikes and more…
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years
For more information, and to apply online, please click on the apply button.