This job is no longer available
Sub-Specialism:Year 4 Teacher
Govt Region:East Midlands
Position Type:Long term supply
School Type:LA Maintained
Area of Expertise:Teaching
Salary:£90 - £130 per day
Contact:Lynne Ferguson Randstad Education, Nottingham Primary, United Kingdom
Randstad Education is the UK market leader in Education. We have been established for 20 years and we work with 1500 schools every week and our staff support over 135,000 children every day.
Our specialist Primary team have a combined experience with Randstad Education of 15 years and have unrivalled reputation within the Nottingham Primary market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
We are looking for an individual to join the school who:
- Is an excellent teacher with the ability to inspire and motivate children to achieve their full potential.
- Is passionate about learning and teaching.
- Is creative, forward thinking, innovative and prepared to take risks.
- Will actively develop positive relationships with parents and carers.
- Has a strong commitment to inclusive practice.
- Has a sense of fun and a strong desire to achieve.
This job is for a Year 4 and the right teacher will have taught all aspects of the National Curriculum.
If you have QTS, recent experience of teaching in Key Stage 2 and can start a new position straight after the Easter holidays then please send your CV and/or call our specialist Primary consultants on 0115 9506200.
This post is subject to Enhanced Disclosure Procedures and references. Randstad are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children