This job is no longer available
This is a full-time job opportunity. Salary: £20k.
Key responsibilities of the role:
The successful candidate will work with the CEO and senior operations people within the company who will provide you with the insight you need to help research and define operations strategies.
The analyst program allows you to play a vital and influential role in delivering the best product and service to the most influential bands and artists in the US and UK. You will join a close-knit team in the London office in Covent Garden. The role will typically include:
* Analysis of the transactions that take place daily within the company's platform.
* Analysing the performance of individual band/artist campaigns identifying reasons for success and high performance.
* Documenting the process flows and best practises, genres and other clusters of data groups behind campaign success.
* Contributing to the development of re-engineering campaign management methods to improve campaign performance and increase customer satisfaction
* Analysis of key online social trends in relation to artists and bands.
Key candidate requirements for the role:
The ideal person for the role will have experience in data analysis, experience analysing social trends and will be proficient in both Excel, data modelling and presentation (Keynote or PowerPoint for example). This person should be a team player, energetic and hard working with a can-do attitude. This is a great opportunity to join an exciting team who are changing the music industry.
The perks of working at this company:
You will learn from the best in the music industry. Your eyes will be opened to the commercial drive, determination and skills required to succeed in music and technology. They are going big!
Looking to kick-start your graduate career but struggling to get your foot on the ladder? Inspiring Interns is here to help! We match ambitious graduates with growing companies across the UK from our offices in London and Manchester. Our internships are designed to give you genuine, meaningful experience and 66% lead to permanent graduate jobs. Please see our website for more vacancies and info.