This job is no longer available
FCm Travel Solutions is seeking an experienced travel consultant to join their Aberdeen and Glasgow teams and manage a portfolio of corporate clients who spend between £1m - £20m on international travel each year.
Working for the world's leading travel management company, you'll gain access to uncapped commission, career progression opportunities, and award-winning benefits. In addition, you'll be joining a growing and sociable team who will make your success their priority.
How you'll be rewarded:
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with worldwide opportunities
- Fast-track leadership programme to develop our future leaders
- Comprehensive induction, sales, product and leadership training
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house financial advisors
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, tax-free bikes and more…
- Opportunityto take a three month sabbatical after five years
These benefits not only make us unique, but have also placed us in 'The Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work for' for nine years.
What we're looking for:
- 2 years experience in International Travel Sales
- Strong educational background (e.g Degree or 2 Highers - C grade or above)
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- A strong client focus
- Booking and selling travel products and services
- Providing first class customer service from enquiry to follow up
- Attending regular training sessions and conferences
- Working within a team to manage the budget and achieve targets and incentives
The successful candidates will receive £27,000 in addition to award-winning benefits and leadership training opportunities.