This job is no longer available
This is a full-time job opportunity. Salary: £20-25k depending on experience.
Key responsibilities of the role:
The Junior Web Developer will work in a small, new team in the business, but as part of much bigger, multi-discipline teams on many projects. Working with many different types of people, taking ownership of projects, whilst being open to change and collaboration for the best result.
The role will change as the business evolves. There is huge opportunity to be proactive and work on new material and so the role suits a self-starter, who will be looking for new projects and not just waiting for the work to land on their desk. The team are committed to helping the Junior Web Developer to grow and give support in prioritising and managing work load.
* Customer focused and driven to learn.
* Collaborative, but challenging.
* Aware and inspiring.
* Tenacious in delivering work.
Day-to-day activities will include:
* Creating new assets from project briefs.
* Working from existing assets (design direction, brand guidelines, PSD's, code, etc.) to create new material.
* Propose test plans and assets for A|B testing.
* Produce multi-channel digital experiences, including mobile and responsive.
Key candidate requirements for the role:
* It's an exciting role with great potential for the right person passionate about customer experience, who understands the business context. A creative mind who likes to get things done, to make stuff. Someone who is always trying to make things better.
* Have experience with PHP-based content management systems such as WordPress/Joomla/Drupal.
* A basic knowledge of source control systems (Git / Subversion etc.) would be a bonus.
* Be versed in usability and accessibility best practices.
* Have strong attention to detail and produce high quality code.
The perks of working for this company:
This is a brilliant opportunity to gain experience in a rapid growth tech company. The intern will benefit from learning in a hard working, fun and creative environment, with significant opportunities to learn and develop.
* 23 days a year holiday.
* Contributory pension.
* Subsidised gym membership.
* Onsite massages.
* Cycle to work scheme.
* Childcare vouchers.
Looking to kick-start your graduate career but struggling to get your foot on the ladder? Inspiring Interns is here to help! We match ambitious graduates with growing companies across the UK from our offices in London and Manchester. Our internships are designed to give you genuine, meaningful experience and 66% lead to permanent graduate jobs. Please see our website for more vacancies and info.