This job is no longer available
This is a paid internship based in Woking, Surrey. Salary: £NMW.
How can you expect to spend your day?
The successful candidate will gain experience within the company's marketing and PR team, mentored by the Marketing Director, this role covers an exciting combination of on and offline B2B marketing initiatives targeting their customers across channels and devices.
The focus is on combining technology, creativity and sales/marketing alignment to produce marketing that creates demand, wins customers, drives brand and accelerates their sales efforts. Full training will be provided where necessary and the role is split into two areas:
* Helping to execute the outbound marketing activities of the business including direct mail and email newsletters.
* Learning to manage the customer database ensuring it's up-to-date, accurate and segmented.
* Gaining experience liaising with all sales teams to ensure communication and dissemination of the right information to customers and prospects.
* Helping to write and display all internal communications for the business including sales and marketing metrics.
* Aiding in the provision of useful and up-to-date reporting on marketing activities and their effect on sales.
* Liaising with the finance department to ensure the marketing budget is kept accurate and reported on a monthly basis.
* Helping to manage product photography for clients and internal sales.
* Gaining skills in carrying out market research and customer surveys to assess demand, brand positioning and awareness.
* Supporting their marketing team in its quest to be the best B2B marketing team!
* Supporting the execution of the trade show activities of the business in the UK and management of all stand logistics.
* Liaising and building relationships with suppliers including design, web agency, stand designers and printers.
* Helping to organise and attend events and exhibitions.
The ideal intern's personality and qualifications:
This is an ideal opportunity for a recent graduate looking to develop commercial experience in marketing or project management, who wants to work with some of the most ambitious and experienced B2B marketers as part of a growing business with many opportunities to learn and progress.
* The candidate should be flexible and happy to get involved with an evolving team and environment.
* Keen to learn especially about online marketing and data.
* Should have good writing and communication skills.
* Be good at multi-tasking and working under pressure.
* Having a driving license would be a bonus.
Looking to kick-start your graduate career but struggling to get your foot on the ladder? Inspiring Interns is here to help! We match ambitious graduates with growing companies across the UK from our offices in London and Manchester. Our internships are designed to give you genuine, meaningful experience and 66% lead to permanent graduate jobs. Please see our website for more vacancies and info.