This job is no longer available
IT Support Manager
Up to £35,000 + Excellent benefits
This is an exciting opportunity to join a law firm with a modern twist. We are looking to hire an experienced enthusiastic IT professional who will offer internal and some remote IT support. You will be providing support across our four branches and leading of several new projects.
RG Solicitors are a rapidly expanding, modern, forward-thinking law firm. We are a people focused business looking for those who want to develop individually whilst taking part in helping the company to develop and evolve, somebody who wants to make a difference!
Our ethos is to create an interesting, vibrant and engaging place for people to work, along with a friendly, fun social aspect as well.
We believe in giving people the opportunity to progress and would love to help your career grow!
You will experience:
- A competitive salary
- Rewards for your efforts
- A team environment
- Continuous professional development
- An environment where your opinion count
The main duties for this role will include:
- Managing and operating IT support desk
- Desktop user support - MS products, internal bespoke software and legal case management software; printing etc
- Setup and Maintenance of software and hardware (with external support) including:
- Desktop Users
- MS Server products (including SBS 2003/2007/2012; Server 2008) - maintenance
- Virtual server
- Telephony systems - VOIP
- Sharepoint & Document management
- AV protection - Good knowledge of Firewall technology.
- Disaster Recovery - Setting up and maintenance
- Control of company IT and Comms assets.
If you are a confident articulate and motivated individual who enjoys managing projects and making a real difference, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org