This job is no longer available
We urgently need full time teachers looking for positions in September all over Essex.
We are currently looking for candidates who:
- Are outstanding classroom practitioners with a creative and energetic approach
- Have a clear knowledge and understanding of KS1/2 skills.
- Are committed, professional and are a good communicators with excellent interpersonal skills
- Qualified Teacher / Registered with GTC
- Ability to forward plan and organise: to communicate well at all levels and meet relevant professional deadlines.
You are working with a number of schools all over Essex including Chelmsford, Colchester, Southend, Brentwood who are looking for full time staff from September, so there will be opportunities to work in all types of schools.
The children that you will be responsible for will be either/or KS1/2.
Randstad can off you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- An abundance of supply work in a variety of schools
- A dedicated consultant with knowledge & experience of working in the Primary Education Sector
- Out of hours on-call service
- Day to day or long term assignments
- Access to offices nationwide and abroad
Randstad Education ltd is the leading UK and global educational staffing specialist which provides a quality, individual service to over 10,000 teachers and support staff who are registered with us, and to the 15,000 schools who use our service throughout the UK.
Please contact Chelmsford Office on 01245 260100 or email us on