This job is no longer available
Randstad Education are recruiting for a Level 3 TA in Mancetter, Atherstone (Birmingham area). If you are looking for an interesting SEN support job then look no further. If you have experience of working with students with challenging behaviour and enjoy helping build pupils confidence and passion for education then Randstad Education Special Education is interested in hearing from you! You should have an awareness and understanding of Behaviour Management Strategies and be able to support students with behaviour, emotional and social difficulties in dedicated SEN and behaviour settings. Applicants are required to be committed to the education of special needs pupils with complex needs, be flexible and willing to continue to develop skills and are resilient and open-minded to be able to understand the challenges faced by these pupils.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Record and monitor the progress of pupils
- Deliver and evaluate sessions
- Engage vulnerable young people with behaviour problems
- Inspire young people
- Liaise with social services and other agencies
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge and skills
- Motivated and Enthusiastic
- Good standard of English and Maths
- Good organisational ability
- Ability to work with young people with behavioural issues
- Comfortable with working with children with challenging behaviour
- Experience in an EBD/PRU setting
- Have a Level 3 TA qualification
Randstad Education is the UK market leader in Educational recruitment specialising in placing teachers and support staff into temporary/permanent work for over 20 years. Our specialist SEN team take great pride in the extremely high service levels we provide to both schools and candidates, aiming to build long term supportive relationships at every opportunity.
For more information please contact Helen on 0121 200 5910 or email at .