This job is no longer available
Key stage 1 teacher to start in September - West London Primary Teacher job
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to shape a school from its foundation in a brand new 4-11 primary school, which opened in September 2013. You will be seeking to inspire a new generation of children by embedding core values in every aspect of learning. The journey will have its challenges yet the rewards will be immensely satisfying.
The school is a Sikh ethos, multi-faith school that nurtures pupils of all faiths and beliefs. The ethos is to create a selfless mind-set, to go beyond ourselves to serve others, create supportive communities and to realise our true potential.
We are seeking experienced, bright, enthusiastic and creative teachers to join our friendly school.
The successful candidate will be:
- an exemplary Class Teacher
- committed to and able to support the school ethos
- able promote high standards of attainment and behaviour
- inspirational, enthusiastic and highly motivated
- able to work as part of a team and take individual lead as appropriate
- able to inspire and appreciate creativity
- able to plan and prepare lessons appropriate to the class and individuals
- able to set and assess work to achieve individual progression and whole school improvement
- experienced in promoting the wellbeing of pupils, providing guidance and support
- able to communicate and consult with parents, and prepare reports
We will offer you:
- a friendly and welcoming team
- hardworking and dedicated colleagues
- enthusiastic and diligent children
- supportive parents, carers and community
- a committed and fully involved governing body
- a well-resourced learning environment
- opportunities for professional development
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. Any successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
- Please contact Umar Shah on 0207 400 6035.
- Cvs to be sent