This job is no longer available
Are you QTS qualified and available to teach ICT & Business Studies (lesson plans provided) in Secondary Schools in the West Berkshire area on a Supply day to day basis, short term and long term? If so, contact us immediately to discuss these opportunities.
We offer competitive rates from ?110 per day.
Randstad Education is the UK market leader, we have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for over 20 years. We work with over 2500 schools each week and strive to find the right match for your skills.
- Availability to accept vacancies at relatively short notice
- Effective classroom management in line with school's behaviour policy
- Develop professional relationships with pupils and staff
- Ability to understand the National Curriculum
- The schools range in size, culture and catchment areas
- We match teachers with the schools and children they work best with
- Secondary Teachers support pupils of different ability levels, SEN, EBD, ADHD
- Classes may have some Gifted & Talented children
Requirements for candidates will include
- QTS Qualified
- Relevant recent teaching experience
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Benefits of working for Randstad Education:
- Competitive rates of pay from ?110 per day
- Access to a range of local teaching vacancies in various areas
- Your own specialist consultant with a 24 hour on call service
- Access to guaranteed pay scheme
- CPD (Team Teach training etc.)
Please contact Lilian Findlay on 01189 572884 or email