This job is no longer available
A Global and high-profile international provider of Network Solutions, High Performance Computing, IT Solutions and Services and Cloud-based Technologies is looking for a Finance Business Partner to join its Commercial Team in London. This team is responsible for providing project information, statistics and analysis for significant pan-European group projects and for the review and monitoring of project management information.
Working as part of the pan-European SSC implementation Projects team, this role will be responsible for working with various European operating companies on business cases and cost/benefit analysis relating to cost-reduction and revenue projection projects. These projects will be concerning the streamlining of business processes and human capital across individual country Finance, Sales and Marketing functions, or looking at where the business will be achieving growth. You will be undertaking research and preparing detailed commercial and financial analysis on how current processes are ran and where improvements, rationalisation and efficiencies can be achieved, or where business opportunities and revenue can be expanded, culminating in you presenting your business case and plans to senior European Directors and VP's for implementation.
This role will suit:
* A qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA Accountant with strong technical GAAP, SOX and IFRS knowledge who has moved into a Business Partnering capacity
* Strong Commercial and Financial Analysis skills, including experience of producing analysis for Projects
* Some level of Internal/External Audit, Human Capital Consulting or Assurance experience
* Proven experience of interacting with senior non-Finance stakeholders on a Business Partnering basis
* Experience within a large, complex and international business environment
* Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
Our client can offer an outstanding ongoing career path and the opportunity to shape your own destiny, as the key stakeholders you will be liaising with will gain you exceptional exposure within the business. An excellent basic salary, as well as outstanding company benefits and bonus are also offered.
For more information about this role, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Joanne Thomas at Pro-Finance on 0207 269 6324.
The Pro-Recruitment Groups consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance: