This job is no longer available
Global travel company, Flight Centre, is opening their brand new travel hyperstore in Aberdeen, which means we're looking for passionate travellers and sales driven individuals to join our team of travel consultants.
If successful, you will gain three weeks of industry training before taking your place in our new store, which is based on the design of our Flight Centre store in New York's Madison Square, complete with streaming digital content and a new cutting edge design.
Flight Centre Limited employs more than 15,000 people and has over 2,500 businesses across 11 countries including Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada, South Africa, Hong Kong, India, China, Singapore & UAE. Our worldwide growth gives our team extraordinary careers and we are always looking for new people to become part of our success story. Are you who we're looking for in Aberdeen?
Why Join Flight Centre?
- Join a company that has featured in the Sunday Times '100 Best Companies To Work For' for ten years
- Featured in the 'Best Workplaces' in the UK and Europe 2013
- Uncapped commission structure and business ownership scheme
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with worldwide opportunities
- Fast-track leadership programme to develop our future leaders
- Comprehensive induction, sales, product and leadership training
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house financial advisors
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, tax-free bikes and more…
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years
What we're looking for
A travel consultant role is a target-driven position that requires strong sales skills and the ability to build lasting relationships with your customers. In addition, we're looking for people who are experienced travellers with a passion for exploring the globe. After all, our customers will come to you for inspiration. Meanwhile, we'll ensure you become a true travel specialist by offering you ongoing training in everything from complex airfares to the world's most stunning hotels, consequently a love of travel is essential.