Graduate Software Tester/Junior Test Analyst - Cork
Are you enthusiastic, energetic, career focused and highly motivated? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? Want a career where you are rewarded for your success and encouraged to meet your potential?
FDM Group is an international IT services provider, offering excellent career opportunities. We are currently seeking a number of high-calibre candidates with the drive to work in IT within a variety of business sectors, to become Graduate Software Testers.
We will be holding an assessment day for this role in Cork on Thursday 24th April. If you would like to attend, please email your CV to email@example.com for immediate review.
If successful, you will receive relevant professional vocational training at our Manchester Academy. Following this you will represent FDM as a specialist Software Tester/Junior Test Analyst on our client site in Cork, with an immediate start.
In this role you will work on business-critical test projects on site with our high-profile client, equipping you with the commercial experience to progress in your career as a Software Tester.
- Able to start within the next four weeks
- Hold a minimum of a 2:2 in Science, Technology (IT/Computer Science), Engineering or Maths. Applicants from other disciplines with an aptitude for IT will be considered
- Determination to build a successful career in IT
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An analytical approach and problem solving abilities
- Proven ability to work under pressure and in fast-paced environments
To find out more about our award-winning Graduate Programme please visit www.fdmgroup.com/uk