FDM Group is an international IT services provider, offering excellent career opportunities.
Are you enthusiastic, energetic, career focused and highly motivated? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? Want a career where you are rewarded for your success and encouraged to meet your potential?
We are currently seeking a number of high-calibre candidates with the drive to work in IT, to join our award-winning Graduate IT Programme on our Business Pathway.
If successful, you will receive professional vocational training in a number of business and IT disciplines to become an FDM IT Consultant, representing the organisation on client sites for a minimum of two years. This will be in one of the following roles: Project/Business Analyst or Data Analyst.
Fast-track career progression is a key focus of FDM, and our programme will put you on a path that could lead into senior and leadership roles working within multinational organisations.
- STEM or business related degree or equivalent experience
- Determination to build a successful career in IT
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An analytical approach and problem solving abilities
- Proven ability to work under pressure and in fast-paced environments
- Able to commit to work for FDM for a minimum of two years
- Geographically flexible throughout the UK
If you meet the above criteria and would like to kick-start your career in IT, please apply online at www.fdmgroup.com/uk-apply for immediate review.
Find out more about FDM’s IT Careers Programme at www.fdmgroup.com/uk-careers