C# .NET Developer (SQL, Finance, Algorithmic, TDD, NUnit)
C# .NET Developer (SQL, Finance, Algorithmic, TDD, NUnit, ASP.NET) - London - Equity Trading
Salary: Up to £60,000 + Benefits + Bonus
Harrington Starr has partnered with a global leading Equity Trading organisation. This is a unique opportunity for a C# .NET Developer who has a passion for algorithmic programming using the latest C# technologies.
Within this role you will be able to use your strong programming experience to code on the full C# .NET stack and will ideally have experience in TDD, using NUnit or MSpec technologies to perform the purest code. Candidates with MataLab and Python will have an advantage within this role, but it isn't essential for this role. Experienced programming skills within SQL server is essential for this role and a pro-active solution finder who can bring new ideas to the group.
Key requirements for this C# .NET Developer (SQL, Finance, Algorithmic, TDD, NUnit, ASP.NET) role:
- At least 4 years C# coding experience - Required
- Good understanding and proven experience of Algorithmic development - Required
- 2:1 or above at a Red Brick University - Required
- Strong understanding of .NET technologies - Essential
- Commercial experience within Equity Trading, Derivatives or Fixed-Income - Required
- SQL, Python, VBA - Highly Desirable
- Worked within an Agile Methodology - Required
This is great opportunity as a C# .NET Developer to grow within a tight-knit organisation that are passionate about technologies and make a big impact within this global organisation. With a great variety of projects and an excellent company culture, it is an ideal role for C# developers to bring their experience and help enhance systems and practices within a strong IT team.
If this role is of any interest, please get in contact with Jon Kay at Harrington Starr