This job is no longer available
The school, the child......
We are proud to support a diverse number of special needs centres across Bristol. These centres range in size, catchment area and ethos. Within these centres our support staff, help to provide crucial and necessary guidance to students who have aditional learning needs. The roles are to teach key stage three and four students, some of whom are on the autistic spectrum. The schools aim is to provide qaulity inclusive education in a caring environemt celebrating all learning.
We are looking for supply teachers for day to day and long term assignments that can?
- Be available two or more days a week
- Will develop professional and effective relationship with students and staff
- Have an understanding of special educational needs and hold a qualified teacher status
- Treat every assignment as if it is permanent role injecting a sense of purpose into the classroom.
- Be able to recognise and build upon students strengths
- To adhere to the students individual educational plan
In reward for our candidates, hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay, a refer a friend scheme, candidate awards and end of term celebrations and access to Randstad Education?s online CPD portfolio, long term and permanent job opportunities, and a dedicated consultant who?s honest and trustworthy approach matches you to the right job.
To discuss this in more detail, please contact Liz Heaton on or call 0117 929 9882.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education?s child safety standards and UK eligibility checks.