This job is no longer available
Secondary Geography Teacher
Randstad Education is the UK market leader. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years.
- Delivering the Geography curriculum to KS3, KS4 and KS5 classes.
- Long term post until February 2015.
- Experience of teaching at A Level would be an advantageous.
- Strong emphasis on behaviour management and inclusive learning.
- Only applications from Qualified Teachers will be accepted.
- Secondary School and specialist Science College based in East London with a welcoming and friendly environment.
- Boasts spacious, attractive and well maintained grounds.
- Enthusiastic and innovative approaches to teaching that will provide models of excellence within the school and wider community.
- Has a supportive team culture and successful senior leadership structure in place.
- The School has a wide catchment area, encompassing pupils from diverse backgrounds and with varying levels of difficulties and ability.
- Provides a 'good' level of Education for its pupils.
- Students achieve well and enjoy their Education.
- Emphasis has been made to provide young people with the skills needed to progress into employment, further training or higher education according to their individual abilities, aptitudes and ambitions.
Your application will be managed by a dedicated specialist education consultant who will guide and support you through the process in an honest and trustworthy manner to ensure you find the right match for you