This job is no longer available
A Global and high-profile international provider of Network Solutions, High Performance Computing, IT Solutions and Services and Cloud-based Technologies is looking for a Finance Business Partner to join its Commercial Team in London. This team is responsible for providing project information, statistics and analysis for significant pan-European group projects and for the review and monitoring of project management information.
This role will suit:
* A qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA Accountant with strong technical GAAP, SOX and IFRS knowledge who has moved into a Business Partnering capacity
* Strong Commercial and Financial Analysis skills, including experience of producing analysis and revenue recognition reports for Projects
* Proven experience of interacting with senior non-Finance stakeholders on a Business Partnering basis, especially relating to Commercial Projects
* Experience within a large, complex and international business environment
* Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
Our client can offer an outstanding ongoing career path and the opportunity to shape your own destiny, as the key stakeholders you will be liaising with will gain you exceptional exposure within the business. An excellent basic salary, as well as outstanding company benefits and bonus are also offered.
For more information about this role, please send your CV to: email@example.com or contact Joanne Thomas at Pro-Finance on 0207 269 6324.
The Pro-Recruitment Groups consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance: