This job is no longer available
The Green Recruitment Company are currently working alongside a global infrastructure services company looking to recruit an Mechanical Building Services Energy Engineer to join its expanding Energy Performance Contracting team.
The Mechanical Building Services Engineer will be responsible for the technical design and management of mechanical engineering services for the Energy Performance Contracting division. The Engineer will be the lead mechanical discipline individual within this team.
• The mechanical building services design and project management for the EPC team in our client’s London office
• Lead preparation and management of mechanical building services engineering systems design to our client’s specification.
• Advising on energy use and conservation in a range of buildings and sites, aiming to minimise the energy spend across all client sites.
• Write internal and external reports and attend external project team and design team meetings.
• Participate in design audits by presenting your design calculations, layout drawings and schematics for review
• Provide advice and support to ensure that design and installations meets legislative and health and safety requirements
• An HND/HNC or ideally a degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in building services through consultancy / contracting
• Extensive current experience in managing delivery of mechanical building engineering systems design.
• Knowledge and skill in delivery of mechanical building engineering systems design and management
• Ability to build and maintain strong relationships at all levels both internally and externally
• Technical independence within the field of mechanical engineering
• Excellent communicator, both written and oral
• Good organisational skills, able to prioritise workload
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
Tim Hall firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 203 002 2877