This job is no longer available
Secondary Science Teacher
Randstad Education is the UK market leader. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years.
- Long term post term time 2014-2015.
- Delivering the Science curriculum to KS3, KS4 and KS5 classes.
- Experience of teaching at A Level would be an advantageous.
- Strong emphasis on behaviour management and inclusive learning.
- Qualified, determined, creative, teacher who is able to make an impact and display a high degree of professional competence and presentational skills.
- The atmosphere in the Secondary School is friendly and informal but with a high level of academic discipline.
- Has a supportive team culture and successful senior leadership structure in place.
- The School is made up of a broad range of individuals and groups from an increasingly diverse mix of backgrounds, experiences, lifestyles, languages and cultures.
- Enterprise and Business is embedded in the school's ethos, ensuring passion and excellence to teaching and learning is delivered across the curriculum.
- Students are achieving and making progress at all levels; this is driven by high aspiration and expectation.
- Target setting, tracking, monitoring and evaluation of achievement are used in all areas of the curriculum to ensure progress of all students.
- Supportive and nurturing environment with a wide range of extracurricular activities to meet the needs of all students.
- The School tirelessly to meet the needs of all our students, from those who come to us with exceptional talents and abilities to those who require additional support to succeed.
Your application will be managed by a dedicated specialist education consultant who will guide and support you through the process in an honest and trustworthy manner to ensure you find the right match for you.