This job is no longer available
The successful candidate will show a thorough understanding of the curriculum, be committed to raising standards, and promote a well rounded education. You will be part of an energetic and friendly team that are committed to inspiring enthusiastic children and work collaboratively.
You will benefit from the warm, supportive atmosphere of the school, whilst being given opportunities to develop your skills to lead improvements to maintain and develop the outstanding school. Experience of leading subjects such as Literacy or Numeracy would be advantageous. The school is looking for the right fit and so the position will initially be a temporary role where the successful candidate will be offered a permanent position for September.
We are an established local consultancy who prides ourselves on the diversity of the teachers we represent and the service we provide to both teachers and our. This is an exciting opportunity; however this position is temporary in the first instance and will become a permanent role for the right person.
The skills we look for in our Primary Teachers include:
- Experience of teaching within Key Stage 1
- Willingness to Promote Learning
- Strong Classroom Management Skills
- Flexible and Adaptable approach to work
- Positive outlook
- Innovative and Resourceful teaching methods
The Benefits of joining Randstad Education include:
- Excellent rates of pay
- A strong, One to One relationship with a consultant who will deal with your specific
- Free accredited career and professional development training
- Work within your local area
- Recommend a friend scheme
- Long term and permanent recruitment solutions
Should you be interested in this position please email through an up to date copy of your CV and covering letter .
If this is not the right role for you but are keen to find teaching positions in the area please contact the team to discuss your situation and how we might be able to help.