This job is no longer available
Key responsibilities for the Web Manager:
• Maintain and improve the website to ensure its online engagement for its members and site visitors.
• Improving the customer journey, usability and user experience for all online communications.
• Ensure standards are adhered to for website content and social forums.
• Provide insight and report back on the analysis using web analytics to improve online experience.
• Manage third party suppliers of website and member databases.
Key Skills & experience for the Web Manager:
• At least 2-3 years’ experience of managing a consumer/membership website.
• Digital Marketing experience including SEO, PPC and social media
• An understanding of web analytics with experience of using Google Analytics.
• Web Admin expertise including HTML/CSS/CMS
• Excellent communications skills with a professional approach and enthusiasm.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a long established organisation to help implement their 5 year strategic plan and improve their online experience for members and potential new customers. To discuss your suitability for this role further, please call Juliette Allen on 01293 817642 or simply apply below.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.