This job is no longer available
Do you aspire to work at the forefront of business with leading companies in financial services, investment banking, media, insurance or retail? Want to play a crucial role working on business-critical projects that directly contribute to a client’s success?
FDM Group is an international IT services provider, offering excellent career opportunities. We are currently seeking a number of high-calibre candidates with the drive to work in IT and business, to join our award-winning Graduate Programme on our Business Pathway.
If successful, you will receive professional vocational training in a number of business and IT disciplines equipping you with the skills to excel as an FDM Business Consultant. You will represent FDM on-site with our high-profile clients in one of the following roles: Project/Business Analyst or Data and Operational Analyst.
Fast-track career progression is a key focus of FDM, and our programme will put you on a path that could lead into senior and leadership roles working within some of the world’s largest companies.
- Business, Economics, Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics, degree or equivalent experience
- Determination to build a successful career in IT and business
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An analytical approach and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to work under pressure and in fast-paced environments
- Able to commit to work for FDM for a minimum of two years
- Geographically flexible throughout the UK
If this role excites you and you would like to kick-start your career, apply online at www.fdmgroup.com/uk for immediate review.
Find out more about FDM’s Graduate Programme at www.fdmgroup.com