Graduate IT Programme - Business Consultant
Do you aspire to work at the forefront of business with leading companies in financial services, investment banking, media, insurance or retail? Want to play a crucial role working on business-critical projects that directly contribute to a client’s success?
FDM Group is an international IT services provider, offering excellent career opportunities. We are currently seeking a number of high-calibre candidates with the drive to work in IT and business, to join our award-winning Graduate Programme on our Business Pathway.
If successful, you will receive professional vocational training in a number of business and IT disciplines equipping you with the skills to excel as an FDM Business Consultant. You will represent FDM on-site with our high-profile clients in one of the following roles: Project/Business Analyst or Data and Operational Analyst.
Fast-track career progression is a key focus of FDM, and our programme will put you on a path that could lead into senior and leadership roles working within some of the world’s largest companies.
- Business, Economics, Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics, degree or equivalent experience
- Determination to build a successful career in IT and business
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An analytical approach and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to work under pressure and in fast-paced environments
- Able to commit to work for FDM for a minimum of two years
- Geographically flexible throughout the UK
If this role excites you and you would like to kick-start your career, apply online at www.fdmgroup.com/uk for immediate review.
Find out more about FDM’s Graduate Programme at www.fdmgroup.com