Graduate IT Programme - Technical Consultant
Want a rewarding career working with driven, like-minded people who share your passion for technology? Do you enjoy being challenged to exceed your potential and aspire to work with leading companies in financial services, investment banking, media, insurance and retail?
FDM Group is an international IT services provider, offering excellent career opportunities. We are currently seeking a number of high-calibre candidates with the drive to work in IT, to join our award-winning Graduate Programme on our Technical Pathway.
If successful, you will receive professional vocational training in a number of technical IT disciplines equipping you with the skills to excel as an FDM Consultant. You will represent FDM on site with our high-profile clients in one of the following roles: Software Developer, Software Test Analyst, Production Support Analyst or MX.3 Production Support Analyst.
Fast-track career progression is a key focus of FDM, and our programme will put you on a path that could lead into senior and leadership roles working within some of the world’s largest companies.
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics related degree or equivalent experience
- Determination to build a successful career in IT
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An analytical approach and problem solving abilities
- Proven ability to work under pressure and in fast-paced environments
- Able to commit to work for FDM for a minimum of two years
- Geographically flexible throughout the UK
If this role excites you and you would like to kick-start your career, apply online at www.fdmgroup.com/uk for immediate review.
Find out more about FDM’s Graduate Programme at www.fdmgroup.com